I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I first started my blog!
I created my blog as a means of being able to discuss books with my followers, as well as have them share their opinions with me. I have always been passionate about reading, and could literally talk about books all day.
I also wanted to help readers discover books and/or authors that they may have never heard of before, as well featuring those that are more well known.
It's been wonderful that I've been able to feature a vast range of books for both young and older readers.
The support that I have received from authors, publishers, and my followers has been so lovely, and I really do appreciate all of those who take the time to comment, like, read or follow my posts and reviews.
As a way to show my appreciation to you all, I have put together a giveaway where you have the opportunity to win one of three books. And not just any books. I've been fortunate enough to read all three of them recently, and I think that they are three of the greatest books I've read so far this year.
The books are:
Angel's Share by Kayte Nunn
Talk Of The Town by Rachael Johns
and a signed copy of Her Mother's Secret by Natasha Lester
You can read my full review for Her Mother's Secret here.
I will also be sharing reviews for Talk Of The Town and Angel's Share in the near future, so be sure to keep an eye out for those!
Now, for the giveaway!
If you'd like to enter for your chance to win one of the three titles mentioned above, you need to:
Be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram, or following via email or bloglovin' - I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please), and
Answer in the comments section below:
Where is your favourite place to read, and why?
Three separate winners will be selected - the most creative/original answers will win, so get entering, and please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're one of the lucky winners!**
A big thank you to the authors for agreeing to be involved with this giveaway.
You can find out more about each of them, including where to buy their books, here:
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only.
2. Giveaway closes on 3rd June 2017, 9 pm. Winner/s will be contacted via email within 24 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner/s will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner/s will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins.
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for items that go missing through Australia Post postal services.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.