Mother's Day Picture Books & A Giveaway!
Mother's Day is fast approaching, and I am giving away two picture books to celebrate!
The first book that I am giving away is I Love My Mummy, which is written by award-winning Giles Andreae, and illustrated by Emma Dodd.
With its rhyming verse and delightful pictures, this book tells the story of the beautiful relationship that a mother and her child share.
It is targeted at an audience of 5 and under, making it ideal to read to your young child before bedtime, or story time.
The second book that I am giving away is The Messy Mother's Day, which is illustrated by Sydney-based freelance illustrator Lucie Billingsley.
Sophie, Jake, and their dad want to make this Mother's Day the best one yet. But when Baxter, the family dog, joins in to help, things don't go quite as smoothly as they had planned...
I love the illustrations in this book; they are vibrant and capture the character's expressions perfectly. This is a great book to read out loud with your children.
Now, for the giveaway!
There will be two winners. One will receive a paperback copy of I Love My Mummy, (RRP $15.99) and the second winner will receive a paperback copy of The Messy Mother's Day (RRP $14.99). Please note that I will post out the books once I have the winner's details, but I can not guarantee that they'll arrive in time for Mother's Day, but will do my best to ensure they do!
If you'd like to enter, you need to:
Be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram, or following via email or bloglovin' - I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please), and
Answer in the comments section below:
What do you love about Mother's Day?
Or what would be your ideal Mother's Day, and why?
**Get creative, and please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're one of the lucky winners!**
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only. Total prize pool is $31 plus postage.
2. Giveaway closes on 7th May 2017, 9 pm. Winner/s will be contacted via email within 24 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner/s will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner/s will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins.
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for items that go missing through Australia Post postal services.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.